Who doesn't love a bit of Netflix and Chill? If it's on your own, with your friends or other half, Netflix = best night in.
My perfect night in consists of favourite TV shows/movies, snacks and a hot drink! Recently I've been loving different TV shows as movies don't entice me much anymore... I need a show to leave me guessing and wanting to watch on to find out what happens, yet I do love reading books before the shows too.
1) Sherlock - I've been obsessed with Martin Freeman ever since I watched The Hobbit (one of my all-time favourites I must say). I think that him and Benedict Cumberbatch make the perfect duo in this modern twist of Sherlock Holmes. 10/10 would recommend.
2) Orange is the new Black - Yassss! This show literally took over my life during my last year at college. I was hooked from the first episode and absolutely love the whole plot. I know that it's based on true events which tbh makes it even more exciting to watch.
3) The Big Bang Theory - If you're an open minded person then I'd definitely recommend this. I absolutely adore Sheldon Cooper and think all characters are fascinating. It definitely makes you look at things from a different perspective and learn about all types of personalities.
4) Black Mirror - A political satire which will make you think about everything that's gone off in 5 different ways (I'm not even joking). Kieran introduced me to this show a while ago, and I recently found out that it'll be returning to Netflix UK soon!!
5) Pretty Little Liars - Got a secret? Can you keep it? Ahhh! This show drives me insane! If you're up to date with it, you'll know who A is - rubbish, right? But, OMG when I first started watching this show (good few years ago now) I was so infuriated with wanting to find out who A was! And now I've got to wait until April for the last season to be released :(
6) Stranger Things - Oh my daysssss, have any of you watched this yet?! I've watched it the week it was released and I couldn't stop. I watched the whole season in a day and then rewatched it a couple of times (sorry, not sorry). This show is amazing, the acting is incredible and the setting is so realistic - I almost feel like I'm a part of the 80's!
What shows have you been loving recently? What's your perfect night in like?
Lots of love,