As most of you will already know, I've got a massive sweet tooth. I love anything to do with chocolate - whether it's solid or liquid haha - but one of my all time favourites has to be Rocky Road.
I didn't research any recipes for this as I know that many people like to put either raisins, nuts or jelly tots in there. I'm all about the chocolate chips and marshmallows!!
- Chocolate Chips
- Digestive Biscuits
- Milk Chocolate
- Take a few biscuits and crush them in a bowl
- Add the chocolate chips and marshmallows to the bowl with crushed biscuits
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl on the stove
- Pour the melted chocolate in the biscuit mixture and mix
- Empty the bowl in a square dish
- Leave to cool
That's how easy and quick this recipe is! So if you have guests coming over and want to whip some dessert up quickly without putting too much effort in then here you go! This is also a great treat for the little ones, and perfect for lunch boxes!
What's your favourite pudding?
Lots of love,